Journal of Marketing in Russia and Abroad
Journal of Marketing in Russia and Abroad, is established by Finpress Publishing House in 1997, is the recognized leader in its field. The main feature of Journal of Marketing in Russia and Abroad is a unique balance between theory and its application in practice. So it unites theoretical and practical materials, different scholarly approaches and new ideas. Journal Marketing in Russia and Abroad provides the audience with the finest research being conducted in the field of marketing.
The Journal contains articles on methods and methodology of marketing, marketing research, marketing planning and its tools, organization of marketing process (creating marketing departments in the companies, organizing dealers` work, etc.). Special attention is paid to problems of goods` and services` competitiveness estimation, detailed description of product and price policies, advertising and PR.
The main sections are:
- Theory and methodology of marketing
- Marketing tools
- Marketing research
- Regional marketing
- Marketing communications
- Channels of distribution
- Internet marketing
- International marketing
- Studying marketing
- Discussion club
- News and publications on marketing
Chief editor: Evgeny Golubkov
LIST OF ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS OF “MARKETING IN RUSSIA AND ABROAD” JOURNAL
- Azoev Gennady L., doctor of economics, professor, Institute of Marketing State University
of Management, mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groshev Igor V., doctor of economics, doctor of psychology, honoured Science Worker of the Russian Federation, pro-rector of Tambov State University named after G.R. Derzhavin,
- Nozdreva Raisa V., doctor of economics, professor, MGIMO University, mailto: email@example.com
- Popov Evgeny V., doctor (Econ. & Math.), professor, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of RAS (Ekaterinburg),
- Sidorchuk Roman R., doctor of economics, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
- Shishkin Anatoly V., doctor of economics, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philip Kotler, professor, Marketing Department, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA, mailto: email@example.com
- Yusho (Ken) Kinoshita, Advisor to President of TOHMEI in the areas of Marketing & Contract and Corporate Strategy (Japan), mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among our readers and subscribers are professors of leading Universities, marketing specialists and executives, consulting and advertising agencies, respected academic institutions and libraries.
Journal Marketing in Russia and Abroad published six times/year, on
112 pages. All articles are in Russian (though content is bilingual - in Russian and English) ; plans for co-operation with British and American marketing
specialists are on the way.
Subscribers can choose between printed copy and e-copy.
If you have any questions (about subscription, advertising, manuscript submission and so on) please contact us.
Phone: +7 (499) 148-95-62, 148-99-70
P.O. Box 6 «DIS»